May 3, 2013

Yoga Retreat, then Finals

I'll be a little quiet on here in the next two weeks because of the end of my class (2 exams and a paper due in next two weeks... but no more presentations!), designing, and work. But before all that, I'm going on a yoga retreat tomorrow (you may remember this one from last year). I remember I came back so relaxed and well-fed last year - I hope that same happens this year.

I also wanted to share some photos I took of the last full moon - it was huge that night! I woke up early and thought the stadium's spotlights were on, but the angle that the light was shining in was off. When I took a look out the window, the moon was massive and so bright. Enjoy the shots and I'll write more in a couple weeks!

yes, that's the moon up there.
Moon as the sun came up

No comments:

Post a Comment