November 8, 2012

My Facebook Page

A few of you may know that I've started posting my crocheted creations and yoga bags (as well as other awesome things) on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/DesignsbyAyelet). I've decided I'm going to be posting all my designs on to the page rather than the photo album that I've been posting them to before. So everything I make will be posted on this page for people to see.

If you haven't seen my crochet designs or yoga mat bags before, here they are:





So if you want to keep seeing my designs and fun creations, I'd love it if you liked my page (just click the Like button below!):


Right now I'm only selling in Quito because shipping is not a feasible option out of Quito, but in the future, my designs may just get to the US, Europe and beyond! I'll let you all know when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment