November 20, 2012

What a cute couple!

I feel like on recent trips we hadn't gotten any cute couple pictures. But that all changed with Cotopaxi - we got quite a few (as well as other great pictures).

Although we basically wore the same clothes all weekend, these photos were taken at different times, I swear! And I managed to shower every day so for those of you thinking that we probably stank to high heavens, I can tell you certifiably that I did not... I can't speak for Greg who counted chilling in the jacuzzi as a shower. The jury's still out on that one.

So for your enjoyment, here are a few photos from the weekend:

Us at the waterfalls
Cotopaxi looks tiny compared to us giants!
I was so tired of trying to get a good picture of us at that point - leaning was the best I could do.
It's hard to not get a good picture with that mountain in the backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment